Main Billing Page
The main billing page houses practice-wide billing actions and reports. The functions available to you will vary depending on if you have billing features enabled on your account. Whether or not you have billing features enabled, you will have the ability to search for all billable transactions. The results of this search form a convenient report to assist with the billing process. The biller therefore does not need access to notes to perform their duties.
Patient and Insurance Billing Links
This section contains links related to patient and insurance billing, as well as billing reports. Below are links that provide tutorials for some of the items.
- How To: Enter Client Payments
- How To: Submit Electronic (EDI) Claims
- How To: Create CMS-1500 Claims
- How To: Create Superbills
- How To: Submit Claims Outside of TherapyNotes
- How To: Enter Insurance Payments
- EDI Claim History: Claim Status and Rejected Claims
- Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA)
- How To: Post ERA Payments
- Billing Reports
Custom Billing Search Filter
Use this section to perform a custom search through the entire practice's billing items.
Results of Custom Billing Search
The results of the search display in this table. Click the headers to sort the results. To export the results into an Excel spreadsheet, click the "Export Spreadsheet" button. To customize what columns appear in the table, click the "Select Columns" button.