Once you share documents with your clients through TherapyPortal, TherapyNotes will automatically update the status when the client reviews or signs the document. The status of documents shared with clients on the client portal is shown on both the client's Documents tab and Portal tab.
To check the status of document requests:
- Click Patients > Patient Name > Portal tab
- In the Shared Documents on Portal table, refer to the Status column
- The Status next to the Request Name reflects the status for the entire request. To view the Status for each document in the request, click on the arrow to the left of the corresponding Request Name
After a document has been signed by the client on TherapyPortal, the signature becomes a part of the document in TherapyNotes.
To view a client's signature for a document:
Note: Only Clinical Administrators and Clinicians (for assigned patients) can view signatures for documents marked as Clinical.
- Click Patients > Patient Name > Documents tab or Portal tab
- Click on the document name
- This opens a page that includes both the original document and the signature. View the client's signature in the section labeled Patient Signature Record