TherapyNotes keeps an Activity Log of most activities on the site for the purposes of security, auditing, and accountability of staff. The activity log includes items such as:
- Viewing, creating, editing, or signing notes
- Adding or editing patient information
- Logging on
- Failed login attempts
All users can run an activity log on their own activity. Only users assigned the role of Practice Administrator and Clinical Administrator can access the activity log for other users in the account.
View Your Own Activity
- Click the User Icon > Profile > "Information" tab > "Security & Activity" section > "View Activity Log"
View the Activity of Other Users
- Click STAFF > Click staff user > "Information" tab > "Security & Activity" section > "View Activity Log"
- Click the User Icon > Settings > "Activity Log"
Using the Activity Log
User Name: Select a user from the dropdown, or search "Any User".
Patient: To search the activity of a single patient click "Any Patient", then search for a patient. Or search for the activity of all patients in the practice by leaving "Any Patient".
Action Type: Use this dropdown to select what type of activity you want to search through.
Date: Select a date range. The maximum range is 3 months.