If you cannot remember your TherapyNotes password, use the appropriate method below to reset your password.
Contact a Practice Administrator
Practice Administrators are able to reset the passwords of any user on their TherapyNotes account. To reset your password, contact your Practice Administrator.
To reset a user's password as a Practice Administrator:
- Click Staff > Staff Name > Information tab
- Under Security and Activity, click Reset Password
- A confirmation dialog will appear. Click the Reset Password button
- A new dialog will appear with the user's temporary password. Write down the temporary password to give to the user. This password is case sensitive and includes dashes
- Click the OK button
The user should log in with this temporary password. After logging in, the user will be required to create a new password for their account. The temporary password will no longer work after the user creates a new password.
Submit a Support Request
In select cases, you may need to submit a password reset request to our support team. If you are the only user or only Practice Administrator on your account, follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.therapynotes.com/app/login
- Click on the Lost password link
- Follow the prompts on screen
After all of the steps are completed, a member of our support team will call the practice phone number connected with your account to verify your identity and approve your request. Typically, our team will respond to your request within the same day. For your security, while our support team must approve password reset requests, we cannot reset your password directly.
Please note that if there are multiple Practice Administrators on an account, a Practice Administrator must reset your password.