Your Practice Code is the unique identifier for your practice set by you or your Practice Administrator when your TherapyNotes account was created. A welcome email sent to the individual who created the account contains the Practice Code. Every user on the account must enter the Practice Code to log in. When calling support, please have your Practice Code ready to share with the support team member.
Enter your Practice Code to Log In
First, enter your Practice Code.
After you click Go to Practice, your Practice Code is saved in your browser. When you return to the browser, the Practice Code is stored. If you ever log in to TherapyNotes on a different browser, you will need to know your Practice Code.
Locate your Practice Code
There are three places to find your Practice Code within TherapyNotes.
- Practice Administrators can find it through: User Icon > Settings > Practice Information > Accessing Your Account section > Practice Code
- All users can find it through: User Icon > Profile > Information tab > User Information box. The Practice Code is listed just above your User Name.
- All users can find it through: User Icon > Contact Us > Support section > Practice Code
Have a Practice Administrator complete the following:
- User Icon > Settings > Practice Information > Accessing Your Account section > Practice Code
- Change the Practice Code in the designated field, then click the Save Practice Settings button
Since the Practice Code is required to log in to the account, be sure to alert anyone else on the account of changes to the Practice Code.
To recover a lost Practice Code, go to the login screen and click Lost practice code to the bottom right of the field where you would normally type it in.
In the form that appears next, enter the practice’s phone number then click Continue. All Practice Codes associated with that phone number appear. Write down a hard copy of the Practice Code for safe keeping, then click the link to return to the log in screen.
If no practices are associated with the phone number, fill out the email form on the screen. Be sure to enter the email address that is on file with TherapyNotes then click Continue. Sign in to your email and look for an email from TherapyNotes with the title "Recover Your TherapyNotes Login Information". Open the email and click the link to see all Practice Codes associated with that email address. Keep a hard copy for safe keeping, then return to the log in screen to enter your Practice Code, User Name, and Password.