TherapyNotes does not have integrated dictation capabilities, but various third party options are available, some of which you may have already.
Follow the steps below to enable dictation functionality on your device.
- Click the Apple menu icon
- Select System Preferences
- Click the Dictation & Speech icon
- For Dictation select the On radio button
- Click the Start menu icon
- Scroll down the list of applications and select Windows Ease of Access
- Click Windows Speech Recognition and follow the prompts
iPad / iPhone:
- Tap the field in TherapyNotes you wish to enter text by speech
- Tap the microphone icon on the keyboard
- Tap Enable Dictation
Other voice dictation software can be used with TherapyNotes, such as Dragon Naturally Speaking, and may include many features not available with your computer's built-in dictation application.