Select Columns Button
Various data tables throughout TherapyNotes will automatically display columns based on what will fit on your display. For example, if you have a large enough display, the Patients page will show the patient’s preferred phone and the Billing page will include an Insurance Amount Paid column.
With smaller displays, such as iPads in portrait mode, columns are automatically removed from the results, based on a priority order we carefully selected. If your display is too small to display the column you want to see, click the Select Columns icon to override the automatic selection.
You can also set it back to Automatically select columns to fit your display, such as after you are done seeing the information you wanted.
Your column selections will be remembered for the next time, but the setting is unique for each web browser.
The Select Columns button is located on the top right of the blue horizontal bar on the following pages:
- Appointment Requests list
- Billing statements
- Electronic Claim History
- Eligibility Verification History
- ERA list
- Library Files and Portal Forms
- Notes and Documents list
- Patients list
- Payers list
- Payers Supported by Clearinghouse
- Prior Authorizations list
- Service Code settings page
- Staff list
- Supervising list
To change the columns displayed:
- Click the Select Columns icon. A Select Columns to Display dialog appears.
- If desired, select the Automatically select columns to fit your display checkbox.
- To choose specific columns to display, select the checkboxes next to the information you want displayed.
- Click the Show Selected Columns button.